Team Safesea is skilled to handle tankers of following kinds:
- Crude Tankers - those which carry large quantities of unrefined crude oil from point of extraction to refineries. Typically 300,000MT upwards.
- Product Tankers - those which are designed to carry refined products from refineries to regions with a consumer base. Products include gasoil, naptha, aviation fuel, gasoline, etc
Safesea has successfully chartered product tankers and have been instrumental in commodity trading as well. With our dependable network and direct links to numerous refiners and traders, the company is strongly rooted to provide one-stop solution for commodities shipped in liquid bulk.
Chemical / Specialized Tankers
Commonly known as parcel tankers, team Safesea carefully yet aggressively scouts for opportunities to load full or part cargoes based on regional pricing and global demand. Some arbitrage and some based on typical demand cycle, wherever there is an opportunity, we are present.
- Tanker chartering and operation, leasing.
- Consultancy for grade change DPP/CPP/Chemical.
- Product sourcing, procurement, trading and shipping.
- Asset acquisition basis long term charters including BBHP.
- Commodity and commercial negotiations.
Dry Bulk refers to the transportation of dry cargo goods and general cargo, as well as of cargoes in the fields of project and heavy goods logistics, including further services in relation to the handling, storage, and road transportation before and after the waterway shipping of the cargo transported. We provide large-scale shipments of bulk goods and individual transports using our own/chartered fleet of motor vessels. Our range of services includes:
- Transport, inter-alia other commodities, coal and iron ore, metals and steel products, heavy goods, fertilizers, grains and wood products.
- Our commercial and technical know-how support clients in the steel, aluminium and power plant industries, as well as in plant engineering, in meeting the growing demands for modern and efficient logistics. Our own equipment makes it possible to ensure the continuous supply of raw materials exactly as required.
- The extensive product portfolio of our services also includes the forwarding of inland waterway vessels. From the handling of goods, through storage, all the way up to the smooth handling of truck and train transportation before and after the waterway shipping, we organize comprehensive transportation chains for our customers on a just-in-time basis.
With India leading the LPG imports, it was almost inevitable to miss this segment. We have been instrumental in spot negotiations with Mid East suppliers and reputed shipowners including fulfillment of term charters for delivery EC India.
LNG is relatively a new dimension yet, the company has made interesting headway especially in ship chartering. With experienced hands in the gas segment, we believe quality and professionalism both can be delivered under single roof.
With personalized services, Safesea is equipped to handle your shipment – regardless of size, point of origin and/or destination. Through its comprehensive logistics services division, WE can offer the following services, which you may elect to use individually or as a package:
- Shipment Booking.
- Bill of Lading Preparation.
- Preparation and Electronic Filing of Electronic Export Information (EEI, formally SED).
- Preparation, Consolidation and Forwarding of Export Documents.
- Shipment Monitoring and Project Management.
Breakbulk cargo or general cargo is a term that covers a great variety of goods that must be loaded independently, and not in intermodal containers nor in bulk as with oil or grain. Ships that carry this sort of cargo are often (also) called general cargo ships.
The term breakbulk is derived from the phrase breaking bulk — the extraction of a portion of the cargo of a ship or the beginning of the unloading process from the ship's holds. These goods may be in shipping containers (bags, boxes, crates, drums, barrels). Unit loads of items secured to a pallet or skid are also used. A break-in-bulk point is a place where goods are transferred from one mode of transport to another, for instance the docks where goods transfer from ship to truck.
We "take it personally" to deliver your special cargo to its destination in pristine condition and offer a one-stop reliable service which includes:
- Dedicated expertise and personal care
- Widespread network and frequent sailing schedules