To meet your freight deadlines, you need an enviable service provider with high performance standards and the flexibility to meet your changing needs. With our comprehensive portfolio of time-definite, guaranteed and cost-saving options, SAFESEA is ready to meet your air freight requirements with confidence and reliability.
- Gain Visibility and Control.
- Global Access to Expand Your Horizons.
- Tracking and on-time delivery solutions
Among the broad array of services, there also exists service of Custom Clearance available at several offices worldwide. We provide efficient custom clearance services to add value to customers. We are considered to be among the prominent service providers of Custom Clearance services.
Our Custom Clearance Services
- We offer advice to them on appropriate goods clearing procedures.
- Our team of skilled professionals have domain expertise in the field.
- We price the service competitively.
- We deliver what we commit to.
Heavy Lift & Project Cargo Management
S.H.I.P = Speed, Handling, Information and Purchasing Power
Clients look to Safesea to deliver complex projects in the world’s most challenging locations. Safesea’s Canadian office - Safesea AMI Shipping,a member of Project Cargo Network (PCN), expertise is the key to getting your project done on time and within budget. From oddly modeled oversized equipments of Herculean nature to those requiring minds with decades of experience, Team Safesea has hands-on expertise to bring solutions on the table. Each region has its own uniqueness and thanks to our portfolio, we feel both basic and advanced understanding is key to sustain relationship with our clients.
Our commitment to successful projects includes conceptual development, detailed planning and effective management.
- Full Site Survey of Marine and Logistics Equipments
- Safe, On-Time and On-Budget Results
- High Quality Customer Service
- Global Team Knowledge and Experience
- Risk Management & Mitigation
- Arctic Logistics & Operations
- Remote Interim Port Solutions
- Remote Site Operations
- Shipyard Project Management and Dry-docking
- Freight negotiations and documentation
- Special Equipment Transport
- Full and Part Charter parties
Multi-Modal & CHB
Combined transportation (for the same cargo) also known as Multi-Modal Transportation is proposed for delivery of your cargo door to door. Your goods can be delivered by truck, rail and ocean freight according to your requirements. Using different types of transport allows building flexible and cost effective shipping routes and delivery to destinations that located far from sea ports. Multi-Modal Transportation is a complicated and challenging project, but Safesea’s experience and network of reliable partners provides you with the best service the market can offer.